We can not run our con without a ‘smol’ army of volunteers! For our virtual conventions, we are generally in need of Zoom Admins, Tech Support Leads, and other roles.
We are currently accepting new volunteers for BFC® #4! If you are interested, please fill out the signup application.
This page will be updated as we get closer to the convention with training and documentation. Generally, our volunteer workflow is as follows:
- Fill out the volunteer signup application on this page
- Our volunteer coordinator will reach out via email or telegram and work with you to determine the best role and schedule training.
- Attend a training session, review documentation sent to you / listed on this page. i.e. Zoom Admin guide.
- Nacho will send you some legal paperwork to DocuSign – a volunteer waiver form from our parent ORG is required for all volunteers. No exceptions.
- Register for the Con, and complete vetting like every other attendee.
- Join the volunteer Telegram Chat (Deadly will invite you to this private group)
- Report to your shift leader on the day of the con, work your shift, be your awesome self
- Get some exclusive swag gift as thanks (if the budget allows) and an invite to a kick-ass virtual crew after party